Vastu Shastra plays important role in bringing bliss and luxury in new flat, which is an ancient science.
It offers some rules and principles according to which if we construct living units, then we get positive energy flow in every room, which provides harmonized life.
According to flats in Bhiwadi some important rules are considered before selecting an apartment which brings prosperity and health to family.
Tips of Vastu To purchase Flats:-
1. On Tuesday and Saturday never book and shift into new flats.
2. Different flats have different Vastu rules.
3. Never go for such flats whose North-East or South-West corners cut off.
4. Drainage should be permissible in North, North-West, or in the Western part of flat.
5. North or East should be considering for the slope of the balcony of the Apartment.
6. Prefer south-west corner for building room on the terrace.
7. Elevator should not be face the main entrance.
8. Do not purchase flat which has balcony only in the South.
Space is less, then what To Do:–
1. Put heavy materials and goods in South and West Direction
2. Put Water Jar in North-East Corner instead of any Item or it must be vacant.
3. Kitchen built in any corner, but gas connection should be in West or South-West direction.
4. To bring more money and prosperity while sleeping head should be in East or South Direction.
5. If main door is in inauspicious direction, then close it and put a mirror in front of it so evil powers looking their own images then, go away.
6. Puja Ghar is in the West or East or North East Direction and God Idol should be face west or east.
7. Drawing room should be in East or North-West Side while studying room in the Eastern or northern wall.
8. South direction of apartment should be chosen to place stock or storing Items.
Rushing through their essays may encourage students to copy from sources. However, most students are not aware that this is a serious academic offense that even violates the intellectual property rights of authors and publishing companies. Thus, it is not surprising why teachers give emphasis on the penalties students may face when they plagiarize. But the good news is students can avoid any trouble by acquainting themselves on the most common plagiarism mistakes.
Giving Credit Where It Is Due
In writing essays, students must cite sources every time they use other peoples ideas, views or hypotheses. Providing citation is one of the cardinal rules of academic writing. Whether students are doing simple book reviews on a particular author or a 15-paged term paper, keeping this basic rule at heart means students are halfway through their writing assignments.
Statistical Data Help
Its not only words that get cited for plagiarism. Drawings, graphs, statistics or any fact are necessary in making essays interesting and easy to understand. Thus, it is of great importance that students of any discipline include relevant data or figures in their writing tasks. Also, statistics help tie up information together thereby helping the readers comprehend the writers overall goal or goals.
Drawings – a visual plan for future development. Mostly it is related to engineering drawings. It helps engineers to have pre-plan of something that will be physically available in future. Mostly it is drawn on huge size of paper. There are some drawbacks of paper drawings.
It is not easy to carry any where because of the size of paper is too large.
It is not long-lasting. Anyone can spoil your drawing drawn on paper very easily.
Drawing is nearly a sign that expresses your thoughts and conceiving. Drawing activities in childhood will certainly develop creativity, life skills and advance emotional understanding in the child. For children, drawing is not just an art standard but it is a medium of dialect that a child utilizes for its own thoughtful development. There are many causes why drawing is advised as a famous art to be evolved in child at schooling. In supplement to academics, various international schools and the best CBSE schools in Bangalore inspire their scholars in drawing and tinting activities to articulate themselves.
A progeny starts to discover drawing when he or she first scribbles on the floor or wall with a chalk, pencil or ballpoint. This first stage of drawing will move on to the next step, where the kids start to scribble on the papers. It is the responsibility of both the parents and educators to help the child and encourage the skills without any hindrance. This pattern of art not only provides showing abilities but furthermore evolves emotional intelligence and self expressing abilities in the progeny. Number of emotional quotient or EQ tests on progeny has proven the detail that drawing at childhood furthermore enhances the right side of the mind which will lead to the development of abundant skills.ls.
-Creativity requires the courage to let proceed of certainties-, said by German philosopher Erich Fromm. A child’s creativity is nearly an amalgamation of many concepts from which the individuality is to be divided and boosted to get specialized in its own abilities. It is not essential that a progeny has to conceive a masterpiece but inspiring progeny to proceed on its track will surely inspire the child to conceive a masterpiece out of its own creativity. Drawing is a pattern of art that ensures a progeny creative conceiving to portrait its own know-how and visualizes its feeling. It furthermore makes the progeny to think on its own to discover answers and other conclusions which develop the difficulty explaining abilities in the progeny.
The wedding day is drawing near. The invitations have been sent, the cake ordered, the rings purchased, the ceremony, reception and honeymoon have been planned. The bachelor party and wedding rehearsal are scheduled. What else is on the groom’s “to do” list?
What about the days following the wedding? After all of the investment in the wedding day, will the new husband and his bride weather the 50-50 chance of having a lasting and thriving marriage?
According to top psychologist Dr. John M. Gottmann, men are often emotionally deficient when it comes to expressing fondness and admiration to their spouses. Well, now may be an excellent time for grooms-to-be to intelligently plan the emotional success of their upcoming wedding.